The Spanish Hills Interventional Pain Specialists offer a variety of pain management services in a modern, fully-licensed medical office. Patients are seen in the office in Camarillo for routine visits, consultations, and follow-up visits post-procedures. Patients who require surgical procedures, such as epidurals or spinal cord stimulator implantation, are seen at the outpatient surgery center (Spanish Hills Surgery Center in Camarillo, CA) approximately a mile away from the office. Our office and surgery center are conveniently located in proximity to the 101 freeway.
Our physicians utilize the latest in pain management practices, procedures, and treatments in order to help stabilize your pain. It is the ultimate goal of our physicians to improve your quality of life using these treatments. Please feel free to schedule a consultation with one of our trained physicians to discuss treatment options. Types of treatments offered include:
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injections
- Intraarticular Facet Joint Injections
- Diagnostic Medial Branch Blocks
- Lumbar Radiofrequency Ablation
- Lumbar Sympathetic Blocks
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Sacroiliac Joint Steroid Injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Trial
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Permanent Implants
- Dorsal Root Ganglion (DRG) Stimulator Trial
- DRG Stimulator Implant
- Intrathecal Pump Trials/Implants and Pump management
- SI Joint Fusion
- Vertiflex Superion Implant
- Medication Management
The California Pain Doctors at Spanish Hills Interventional Pain Specialists proudly service patients with varying PPO’s and HMO’s. We accept cash patients at their professional discretion. Spanish Hills Interventional Pain Specialists accept, but are not limited to, the following insurance plans.
- All PPO Plans
- Most Worker’s Compensation
- Most HMO Plans
If you have insurance related questions, please feel free to phone our office during business hours at 805-484-8558.